Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
Diego Garcia: IDIQ SCHEDULER - Contingency Hire
DESCRIPTION OF JOB TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Organize, implement and maintain scheduling management system supporting identified projects and their plans.
• Assist to set up tasks and sub tasks to ensure satisfactory realization of project contract requirements as scheduled.
• Log project timelines and maintain database of tasks and its status.
• Log all new information into database and provide scheduled reports for contract coordination and reporting purposes.
• Interact with customer and project staff to schedule work and coordinate assignments.
• Design and develop project schedule.
• Interact with project team and task managers to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan.
• Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas.
• Analyze critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around.
• Develop and update weekly short interval schedule working with superintendents and field engineers.
• Suggest management of risks affecting project profit, costs, schedules and client relations.
• Support project management team to maintain timely and effective change management processes, procedures and systems.
• Assist project team to develop and maintain periodic status reports to keep management informed on project progress.
• Conduct analysis to determine alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
• Interact with customer or client, managers, and operation leaders.
• Perform other work as assigned.
BASIC JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
• Must have good oral and written communication skills which enable to effectively liaise with clients, other departments within the organization, subcontractors and clients, and report directly to the Senior Management.
• Particular attention to details, good project management skills.
• Must pass overseas medical screening and be in good health.
• Must be contract oriented and computer literate in Microsoft Office software.
• Must have a valid and be able to obtain driver’s license with restriction code at least 2.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: SPECIAL CERTIFICATIONS OR TRAINING
• Knowledge in NAVFAC MAXIMO Training is desirable.
• Knowledge in blueprint reading and project scheduling software (i.e. Primavera, etc.).
• Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (any discipline) is preferred.
• Must have at least three (3) years working experience as project scheduler, facility inspector and/or planner & estimator.
· Bilingual in English & Albanian
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the government services and technology sectors. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people worldwide with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries. ?
KBR is proud to work with customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long- term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.
Attempts to commit fraud against individuals has infiltrated the job placement market both on the internet and through direct phone or email contact. Such attempts have on occasion, included the unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers for employment or to extend fraudulent job offers. Bad actors may place advertisements for fake positions mixed with legitimate job postings, with false contact instructions for expressing interest of obtaining additional information. These misrepresentations typically include promises of high-paying jobs with the requirement that job seekers send sensitive personal information or money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees.
Please be advised that KBR will never ask a potential job seeker for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting or hiring process, and candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.