Diego Garcia: FOREMAN, PLUMBER - Contingency Hire
DESCRIPTION OF JOB TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides leadership to cause the creation of organizational structure and processes required to fully execute the requirements of services and is responsible for the execution of Plumbing services, quality, subcontractor performance.
- Responsible for fire hydrants, fittings, testing, installation of fire suppression system.
- Follow specific directions; perform a variety of duties which may often change; work within standards of accuracy; repeat tasks of short duration according to a set procedure; evaluate information using measurable standards.
- Performs in house quality control inspections of completed jobs and initiates corrective/preventive actions.
- Evaluates Plumbing service execution for compliance to contract, design data, schedule, cost budgets, and quality, advising the project team of status, issues, impacts, risk, and cost influence factors on to go scope.
- Maintains the short-range look ahead plans and discusses all deviations with the General Foreman.
- Reviews and monitors cost and man-hour budget for installation process develops an equipment and tool requirement plan and reviews it with the General Foreman.
- Completes records, maintains tools and equipment, and performs various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
- Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal protective equipment.
- Performs other duties and activities as directed.
BASIC JOB QUALIFICATIONS: (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Must be able to read, interpret blueprints and design and follow engineering drawings, specifications, and instructions.
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as, but not limited to, bending, standing, climbing, or walking.
- Must speak, read, and understand the English Language.
- Must pass overseas medical screening and be in good health.
- Must have a valid Professional Driver’s License with at least Restriction Code 2.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: SPECIAL CERTIFICATIONS OR TRAINING:
- Must have at least High School diploma, Technical or Vocational course Graduate is required.
- Must have at least five (5) years’ experience in plumbing maintenance and repair works with three (3) years’ experience as Lead man or Foreman.
- Bilingual in English & Albanian
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the government services and technology sectors. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people worldwide with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries. ?
KBR is proud to work with customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long- term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.
Attempts to commit fraud against individuals has infiltrated the job placement market both on the internet and through direct phone or email contact. Such attempts have on occasion, included the unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers for employment or to extend fraudulent job offers. Bad actors may place advertisements for fake positions mixed with legitimate job postings, with false contact instructions for expressing interest of obtaining additional information. These misrepresentations typically include promises of high-paying jobs with the requirement that job seekers send sensitive personal information or money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees.
Please be advised that KBR will never ask a potential job seeker for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting or hiring process, and candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.