***THIS POSITION IS 100% REMOTE***
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity.
• Responsible for day-to-day administration duties including Windows Active Directory object maintenance, Conducts troubleshooting and repair tasks on Active Directory, Windows 10, Windows Server 2019, and Domain Controllers and network communications basics.
• Provides technical review of existing implementations and administrative practices (account and network administration, GPOs, OUs, DNS, etc.)
• Administers Users, Group and Computer objects and create Group Policy
• Policy Objects, and implementation of access restrictions and auditing.
• Provides basic training and support for design and administrative team members.
• Experience in windows deployment solutions (SCCM, MECM, Ghost, etc).
• Maintains active directory infrastructure and performs considerable work in the development and implementation of workflows and data integration/transformations other management systems in the environment.
Required Education/Skills/Years of Experience:
• Bachelors Degree and 5 years of pertinent experience, OR Msaters degree and three years of experience. Years of experience will be accepted in lieu of degree.
• Must have experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting Active Directory and GPO for Active Directory.
• Must have skills necessary for Advanced Group Policy Manager and Active Directory Security solutions.
• Must have operating-system administration skills with Windows 10 and Server 2019.
• Must be 8570 (at least IAT lvl 2) compliant by date of hire.
• Secret clearance or higher
Desired Education/Skills/Years of Experience:
• Experience in a DoD environment performing Endpoint activities with strong understanding of DISA STIGs
• Power Shell, VB Script, Java Scripting Expertise