Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Industrial Security Lead, to join our team in Arlington, VA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Management and oversight of all activities performed to support the protection of classified information developed by or entrusted to U.S industry operating under the National Industrial Security Program (NISP), including but not limited to the following tasks:
- Provide Ship and Site Activation Team Security Support; including brief and coordinate security requirements for USAF, USN, USMC, and international site, communicate secure facility construction and accreditation technical security standards, maintain and monitor security activities; identify security clearance and SAP access requirements for facilities; assist the services in defining facility and infrastructure requirement, coordinate and participate in the development of CONUS and OCONUS Facilities Requirements Documents (FRDs).
- Support Security Role in Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM), tasks include assisting customer security with the development and execution of a SCRM program and conduct Critical Program Information (CPI) Assessments and Criticality Analyses to identify mission critical functions and Information and Communications Technology (ICT) critical components of system elements.
- Evaluate and track SCRM Program and Implementation Plans program contractors involved in the supply chain and assist in coordinating with external agencies (such as DCSA, DIA, AFOSI) for SCRM related assistance and information gathering/sharing.
- Assist with DoD Industrial Security Requirements; tasks include develop and maintain a database of all cleared defense contractors supporting the program office, assist in coordination as directed by Government security leadership with SMEs at Government agencies such as Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA), satisfy all prerequisites to obtain and maintain a National Industrial Security System (NISS) account (or supporting system of record).
- Provide DD-254 Management Support; tasks include drafting DD-254s for prime contractors and/or subcontractors and update/revise existing DD-254s as changes occur. Prepare and coordinate National Interest Determinations (NIDs), create, update, and maintain the DD-254 database of record
- Physical security of multiple Special Access Program Facilities.
- Participation in joint government / contractor site survey and site activation teams as needed, recommending security requirements, and participating in the design / redesign review of new and existing government buildings. -Performing other duties, as necessary, to support SAPF operational requirements.
- Excellent current working knowledge of SAP/SAR security requirements.
- Excellent current working knowledge of DoD 5205.07 Volumes 1-4 and ICD 705.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment and independently and multi-task
- Master’s degree in related discipline
- Must have ten or more years of experience with six years pertaining to industrial security while the remaining experience to a security discipline. Candidate works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program on an IDIQ task order.
- Performs all functional duties independently and will oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned. Ability to comprehensively support tasks and provide SME-level guidance to the team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook) and database programs to track office reporting
- Industrial Security Oversight Certification (CDSE)
- Experience as a Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO), or Program Security Officer (PSO)
- Experience writing SAP security plans and procedures.
- Experience with access control, badging, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), and visitor control
- Prior experience generating and maintaining Fixed Facility Checklists.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Top Secret/SAR; Current security clearance investigation within 5 years from the investigation close date.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Special Access Programs (SAP) Access.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Travel 25%
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.