SAIC is seeking a motivated and dedicated Program Control Analyst to support multiple programs within the Army IT/C5ISR Operation of SAIC’s Defense & Civilian Sector.
This position requires proven experience across project planning and control and variance analysis with a background in Federal procurement. Experience in financial planning and analysis is a plus. Candidate should be familiar with multiple program types (CPAF, CPFF, LOE, FPLOE, FFP, T&M, IDIQs, etc.) with varying degree of complexities.
Only candidates local to Northern VA, Huntsville, AL, or San Diego, CA areas will be considered for remote possibilities.
- Interface with program managers, SAIC’s finance, accounting, contracts, subcontracts, and procurement organizations, as well as external customers on a daily basis to address operational issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Preparation of financial deliverables and internal/external reports to include Annual Operating Plan (AOP), quarterly forecasts, monthly latest revised estimates (LREs), and Estimates At Complete (EACs) .
- Participate in the development of budgets (spend plans) for assigned programs and perform financial analysis on funding profiles and program financial variances.
- Conducts cost, schedule, and contract performance variance analysis.
- Submitting and maintaining purchase requisitions for subcontractors, consultants, and materials; monitoring subcontractor’s cost and review/approve of invoices.
- Review, track and approve customer invoice back-up documentation.
- Review and support Request for Proposals (RFPs), prepare pricing models and cost analysis.
- Must be able to multi-task and support program with efficiency and accuracy.
- Well versed in the entire life cycle of a program from proposal development through contract close out.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in a Finance or Accounting discipline with three (3) years or more of relevant experience in federal government contracting.
- Experience in providing financial tracking and support for the government customer in areas of Program Control, Finance, Cost Estimating, Financial Analysis, or Accounting.
- Knowledge of general and corporate business practices, government contracting regulations and principles, and accounting and finance principles.
- Complete understanding of financial analysis such as ROS, ROC, annual operating plans, accounts receivable, and revenue & profit forecasts, as well as an understanding of the preparation of program baseline data, EAC development, and cost estimating/pricing.
- Can make decisions using sound judgment while complying with policies, procedures, accounting principles.
- Ability to balance long-term thinking with short-term execution.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, the ability to perform effectively within deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and work with supervision, be persistent in follow-through.
- Proficient in MS Office Software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Required Security Clearance:
- Must be able to obtain a Secret security clearance.
- Strong knowledge of Costpoint and Cognos.