Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
- Shall have 5 or more years of hands-on experience providing O&M support of Linux-based enterprise server operating systems (OSs) (primarily RHEL) and server applications and services, such a Red Hat Satellite, Ansible, Puppet, etc., hosted on those platforms on a production information systems varying in size and complexity (LAN, MAN, WAN, etc.).
- Shall have 3 or more years of personal and hands-on experience installing, configuring, tuning, securing, operating, and maintaining Red Hat Satellite as the infrastructure management solution to keep deployed production RHEL environments running efficiently, securely, and compliant within an enterprise production environment. Working knowledge and/or hands-on experience with Red Hat Satellite 6.3 or newer is a plus.
- Shall have 3 or more years of experience operating and maintaining solutions in secure processing environments which must adhere to U.S. Government Information Assurance and Security standards such as the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Requirements Guides (SRGs) and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
- Shall have 3 or more years of personal and hands-on experience planning, implementing, configuring, documenting, and maintaining Security Enhanced Linux (SELinux) configurations, to include Multi Category Security (MCS) and Multi Level Security (MLS), on supported Linux platforms, to include RHEL.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience providing O&M support to third-party anti-virus and anti-malware products installed on RHEL platforms to include advanced and in-depth impact analysis, policy and rule review, and providing recommendations to ensure RHEL platforms are running securely, but also as efficient and optimal as possible within information assurance (IA) and information security (INFOSEC) boundaries.
- Demonstrated experience understanding and applying vendor guidance and best practices to securely implement, configure and support the use of an established Microsoft Active Directory (AD) as a centralized identity and authentication solution for supported Linux platforms, with specific focus on RHEL.
- Demonstrated experience monitoring deployed production Linux platforms for performance, avlability, and/or security degradation, issues, problems, and/or risks and proactively recommending platform tuning, maintenance, upgrades, or other appropriate correct or remediate them before they impact the business or mission function, or end-user directly.
- Demonstrated experience authoring, testing, troubleshooting, and implementing scripted technologies, such as Microsoft PowerShell on Linux, Bash, Perl, Python, etc., to automate and orchestrate routine, as well as complex O&M duties and responsibilities, with a focus on maximizing efficiency, consistency, and minimizing the subsequent human error factor of related tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University.
- Shall possess GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC) or Security+ Continuing Education (CE) or Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) to meet the minimum credential requirements for Cyber IT/Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) as outlined in SECNAV M-5239.2.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.