Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a dynamic and highly qualified Integrated Master Scheduler to support an exciting new contract in the Navy division. The Integrated Master Scheduler will be responsible for responsible for developing, tracking, analyzing and reporting dynamic enterprise-level integrated master schedules at both the project and program level for a large Navy program located in California, MD. The Integrated Master Scheduler will provide assistance to the program management team to organize and facilitate project planning activities. The ideal candidate should have experience in working schedules on large and complex contracts.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work with applicable project, program and financial managers to allocate and status costs and resources (e.g. labor, facilities, equipment) to schedule for projects
· Responsible for developing, tracking, analyzing and reporting dynamic enterprise-level integrated master schedules at both the project and program level
· Provides assistance to Program and Project Manager to organize and facilitate project planning activities
· Interface professionally with vendors and customers, and communicates effectively with project staff and other organizational resources
· Performs weekly analysis and reporting for project schedule health and performance metrics
· Participate and provide input into Program Management Reviews (PMRs), IPT meetings or other program or project related events
· Provide related inputs to the Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
· Ability to work closely with multiple Project Managers to produce, maintain, and integrate project schedules as sub-projects into an overall Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
· Proficient with Microsoft Project
· Effective written and oral communication skills
· Attentiveness to detail with excellent organizational and time management skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance, dispersed team environment
· Ability to stay self-motivated and self-directed, and adapt to changing business and technical priorities
· All applicants for this position must be able to obtain a Secret clearance
· Bachelors degree and 3 years experience, or Associates degree and 7 years experience, or High School diploma and 9 years experience
Other preferred qualifications:
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
· Earned Value Management Professional (EVMP) Certification
· Knowledge of DCMA 14-Point Assessment for Project Schedule Health
· Resource loading and analysis
· Critical Path Analysis
· Develop and suggest workarounds
· Schedule Risk Analysis
· Schedule Metrics and Analysis
· Earned Value data tracking and analysis
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.