Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented PTL Technical Operations Team Lead—Domestic Support to join our team in the Northern Virginia area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The Personnel Tracking and Locating (PTL) Technical Operations Team Lead-Domestic Support serves as one of PTL’s Desk Officers supporting Global Watch Operations, Global Support Operations, Worldwide Logistics, and Domestic Support Operations, and will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with OCONUS and Domestic customers external to DS/C/ST to gather requirements and feedback, provide guidance and support, and coordinate training, change implementation, travel support, and deployment of equipment.
- Identifies replenishment requirements and recommends upgrades and/or enhancements to maximize effectiveness and functionality of PTL hardware/software.
- Coordinates with other PTL groups to arrange support for post and Domestic requirements.
- Creates and analyzes post usage reports and recommends mitigation strategies to post personnel.
- Conducts outreach on new PTL initiatives.
- Analyzes trends in post and Domestic requirements and wish lists.
- Creates reports and recommendations for PTL management regarding all aspects of the relationship between PTL and each post.
- Acts as primary Point of Contact and conduit for post and special units for PTL.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: The Technical Operations Team Lead may be required to provide assistance and direction to contractor personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree plus ten (10) years of experience; High School Diploma plus fifteen (15) years of experience can substitute for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have technical expertise in the technologies required for assigned team (e.g., software development, computer systems architecture, COMSEC, inventory and logistics, tactical tracking operations, RF network engineering, Integrated Broadcast System applications, Mission Management Center operations, and/or integrated protective security operations).
- Ability to communicate and coordinate actions effectively with individuals at all organizational and management levels, including other agencies outside of the Department.
- Must be able to multitask efficiently, work in a fast-paced environment, and have strong attention to detail. Possess excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build/maintain professional working relationships; be proactive with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Windows operating systems and office automation software (e.g., Microsoft Office, SharePoint).
- Minimum 5 years professional work experience in a military or government environment is highly desirable.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must possess an active Secret security clearance with eligibility for Top Secret.
- May be required to travel OCONUS to conduct installation, training or maintenance at diplomatic facilities.
- OCONUS travel may include critical threat locations around the world with austere living conditions.
- Domestic travel may be required for training and program coordination.
- Mainly works in an indoor office environment- uses a computer and other office equipment and moves about to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.