Logistics Analyst (PMA- 231)
KBR is seeking a Junior Logistics Analyst to join our Team. This role will support PMA-231 E2/C2 in our Patuxent River, Maryland location.
- Provides organizational support to functional logistics personnel, to include coordination, activation, implementation and structural integrity of planned initiatives and contracture evolutions.
- Performs various tasks related to the development, operation, evaluation, and improvement of weapon systems supportability and/or maintainability programs and information systems. Works on logistics and maintainability programs, with logistics and maintenance control organizations on issues such as technical evaluation and identification of weapons systems, logistics requirements and resources.
- Helps to develop logistic support and maintainability programs or plans; systems acquisition requirements analysis; budgetary or financial analysis and control; life cycle cost analysis and control; weapons systems hardware and software standardization and compatibility; Integrated Product Support (IPS)/Program Technical Publication Librarian functions such as evaluation planning and execution of IPS/Data Library program information management and analysis. Collects, compiles, analyzes, investigates, researches, or applies logistics, maintenance, acquisition, or financial data and information.
- Develops, modifies, prepares, or validates documentation in relation to automated logistics or maintenance data reporting systems, and management information systems. Assist in the tracking, management, and delivery of Government Furnished Equipment/Information (GFE/GFI) items on multiple contracts. Position primarily supports the E-2/E-2D and C-2, Data Rights Logistics Element Manager (LEM) Track and coordinate data calls, for LEM. Liaison with PMA internal and external (FST) contacts to get data review status and follow up complaints for root causes. Maintain action item lists to do follow up on completion progress to meet hard and dynamic deadlines.
- Helps to resolve issues with production and sustainment E2/C2 product suppliers, provide recommendations to correct supply shortfalls or data delivery schedule slips. Use common supply and fleet data, to provide logistic studies, evaluate and maintain technical data procurement schedules.
- Assists in data acquisition and management to ensure adequate quantities are available for new acquisitions; spares attainment, sustainment repair of all types of aircraft equipment and support systems that influence current PMA-231 E-2/C-2 readiness. Assist our Government and KBR-NSI teams in writing proposals, sows and related documentation.
- Organizes media library for PMA and support sustainment of library, perform electronic technical library management functions.
- Conduct studies, analysis, or evaluations of E-2D, weapon Systems/data quality under direction of Data rights Logistic Element Manager.
- Assist in overseeing data collection and auditing records for status and create reports on data records review status or data repository statistics.
- A Bachelor's Degree plus one to three years of experience is required. In lieu of a degree, experience will be accepted. Experience must be in electronic data management, and Library technology/ Information science/data rights management.
- High-level of Microsoft Tools experience: MS Project, Word, Power Point, SharePoint, and Excel is required.
- Must be able to obtain a secret level security clearance.
- Travel required 2-4 times per year
Desired Specialized Experience:
- Experience with PMA231, E-2C/D and C-2 aircraft systems is desired.
- Federal/DOD Information technology (IT) programs and databases, Navy NATEC Technical Data Web Site.
- Familiarity with Acquisition Management System tools, Wide Area Work Flow System (WAWF) is desired.
- Documentation Quality Assurance in data collection and analysis, recordkeeping, and quality reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to perform logistics studies, analysis, and evaluations in support of E-2C, E-2D and C-2 weapons systems/equipment Basic Logistics and Naval Aircraft Sustainment Acquisitions experience.
- Have basic knowledge of contract administration; be able to evaluate technical data received against contract specs.
- Prior Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) experience.
- E-2C, D and C-2, platform, life-cycle management of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DoD 5000 series).Defense Acquisition University (DAU) Certification, Level 2, DAU Logistics and Finance Courses, Industry Standard Library Science courses education related to modern technical data information systems is preferred.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the government services and technology sectors. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people worldwide with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries. ?
KBR is proud to work with customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long- term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.
Attempts to commit fraud against individuals has infiltrated the job placement market both on the internet and through direct phone or email contact. Such attempts have on occasion, included the unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers for employment or to extend fraudulent job offers. Bad actors may place advertisements for fake positions mixed with legitimate job postings, with false contact instructions for expressing interest of obtaining additional information. These misrepresentations typically include promises of high-paying jobs with the requirement that job seekers send sensitive personal information or money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees.
Please be advised that KBR will never ask a potential job seeker for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting or hiring process, and candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.