Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented CnI Operations Coordinator to join our team in the Northern Virginia area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The Countermeasures and Integration (CnI) Operations Coordinator focuses on operations coordination within the CnI program to include preparing and deploying teams and material to worldwide locations and events.
- Coordinates all aspects of CnI operations to meet mission requirements.
- Maintains visibility on the availability and readiness of CnI equipment and personnel scheduled for temporary duty travel (TDY) to support CONUS and OCONUS operations.
- Ensures the personnel readiness of individuals and teams scheduled for deployment.
- Tracks daily PERSTAT and Daily Activity Report submissions from all CnI teams and submits to ManTech’s Program Management Office (PMO).
- Receives, compiles, and submits Weekly and Monthly Activity Reports to the PTB Chief.
- Coordinates with and assists other managers and GTM in day-to-day planning, execution, and management of operational activities.
- Coordinates and manages project tasks to ensure project delivery within the allotted budget and schedule.
- Prepares all internal meetings by updating agendas, extending Outlook Invitations and ensuring all resources for meetings are coordinated and locked in.
- Compiles notes and tasks from meetings and publishes for the CnI team.
- Ensures compliance with DOS and the Office of Security Technology (DS/C/ST) standards and procedures.
- Presents CnI documents to CnI Program Manager and Deputy Program Lead (DPL) that include projects and project statuses in Excel, PowerPoint, and work breakdown structure formats.
- Ensures CnI organization charts are updated in Visio and request printable copies quarterly.
- Identifies and resolves problems in operations in a timely manner.
- Creates, updates, implements, disseminates, and complies with established standard operating procedures for efficient operations.
- Maintains clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for organizational continuity.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Provide situational awareness to CnI management for ongoing operations and allocation of resources.
- Bachelor’s degree plus three (3) years of experience; high school diploma plus seven (7) years of experience can be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Must possess the ability to interpret and/or discuss information with others, which involves familiarization and utilization of ECM terminology or concepts not familiar to many people.
- Must regularly provide advice and recommend actions involving rather complex issues.
- Must possess excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build/maintain professional working relationships.
- Must be proactive with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows OS, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint, and the DOS CMMS is desired.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must possess a current US Government Secret Personnel Security Clearance.
- Must be eligible for a Top Secret clearance to meet full performance requirements.
- May be required to travel OCONUS to facilities in critical threat locations around the world with austere living conditions.
- Domestic travel may be required for training and program coordination.
- Mainly works in an indoor office environment- uses a computer and other office equipment and moves about to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.