Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented CnI Program Lead to join our team in the Northern Virginia area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The Countermeasures and Integration (CnI) Program Lead is a Subject Matter Expert (SME) who supervises all aspects of CnI mission support to U.S. Department of State (DOS) Protective Technology Branch (PTB)/CnI requirements in multiple overseas (to include high-threat environments) and domestic locations.
- The CnI Program Lead supervises the development of project plans/project charters and assemble and direct multiple cross-functional teams within the PTB.
- Ensures plans and quality deliverables are executed within scope and with validated DOS requirements.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the Diplomatic Security business practices and align interests and manage expectations of Senior Diplomatic Security (DS) Personnel.
- Works closely with the electronic countermeasures (ECM), Mobile Video Systems (MVS) and Vehicle Platform Integration Management (VPIM) Program Leads and the CnI Country
- Leads to oversee the engineering, integration, testing, fielding, sustainment, material management, logistics, and configuration management of supporting equipment for multiple vehicle platforms within the DS Armored Vehicle (AV) fleet.
- The CnI Program Lead supervises and directs the CnI training mission and Safety/Quality Assurance/Quality Control efforts across the CnI team.
- Manages resources, scheduling, and adherence to System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) control guidelines for all systems.
- Conducts risk assessment and management across all programs and projects.
- The CnI Program Lead works closely with all Protective Technology Branch Program Leads to ensure cross collaboration and efficiency of effort.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Provides direction, guidance and accountability of all CnI personnel.
- More than fifteen (15) years of program and project management experience leading large and diverse teams.
- Must have a basic knowledge in all DS platform configurations and mastery of Protective Technology (PT) life/safety equipment and its application in AV platforms.
- Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work effectively with no supervision.
- Must demonstrate the ability to interact with all levels of an organization in a professional, diplomatic, and tactful manner.
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to lead a cohesive team.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, effectively multi-tasking, and pay strong attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and SharePoint and have a working knowledge of Maximo Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Integrated Logistics Management System (ILMS).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is desired.
- Understanding of insurgent Improvised Explosive (IED) emplacement tactics is desired.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must possess a current US Government Top Secret Personnel Security Clearance.
- Must be eligible for a TS/SCI to meet full performance requirements.
- Will be required to travel contiguous United States (CONUS)/outside continental United States (OCONUS) to conduct CnI program reviews, audits/inspections counseling, and mentoring of team members at diplomatic facilities worldwide.
- OCONUS travel may include critical threat locations around the world with austere living conditions.
- Domestic travel will be required for training and program coordination.
- Mainly works in an indoor office environment- uses a computer and other office equipment and moves about to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.