Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech’s Global Service Management-Operations (GSM-O) Program has an opening for a Cyber Fusion and Threats Analyst supporting Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) at Ft. Meade, MD.
The selected candidate shall execute in real time, in accordance with mission requirements, incident handling, triage of events, network analysis and threat detection, trend analysis, metric development, vulnerability information dissemination, and the DoD Computer Network Defense Service Provider (CNDSP) methodology.
· Maintain situational awareness of cyber activity by reviewing DoD, Intelligence Community and open source reporting for new vulnerabilities, malware or other threats that have the potential to impact the DoDIN.
· Support mission-critical Continuity of Operations (COOP).
· Synthesize, summarize, consolidate and share potentially malicious activities on the DoDIN with DISA and mission partner organizations by creating incident reports, wiki updates, collaboration/chat tippers and notifications, DoD incident handling database queries, metrics, and trend reports.
· Assist in providing threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services and recommendations.
· Bachelor's degree with 8+ years of professional experience (related DISA experience and cyber courses/certification is accepted in lieu of a degree.)
· Must have DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE or higher) at start date and be able to obtain CSSP-A certification within 180 days of start date.
· Proficient understanding of Cyber Network Defense (CND) in regards to protect, detect, respond and sustain within a Computer Incident Response organization.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to clearly articulate technical and strategic level cyber matters to a variety of audiences.
· Highly developed research and analytical skills to pinpoint statistically significant patterns related to cyber threats.
· Understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth.
· Knowledgeable in Cloud security/defense.
· Experience with DISA and DoD Networks.
· Working knowledge of cyber operational security, log analysis, netflow analysis, incident response, malware analysis, computer forensics, and/or cyber-crime.
· Advanced Certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, CISSP or CASP.
· Working knowledge and proficiency utilizing Wireshark and Splunk analysis tools.
· Experience in intelligence driven defense and/or Cyber Kill Chain (CKC) methodology; knowledge of Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) and other cyber threat modeling frame works.
· Working knowledge of the U.S. Intelligence Community, SLTT governments, and/or fusion centers.
Security Clearance Requirement:
DOD TOP SECRET with SCI Eligibility and eligible for C/I Polygraph. Must be a U.S. Citizen
Hours: 40 hrs/week; Standard Monday to Friday day shift.
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Contract: The GSM-O 7-year contract is fully funded. Our GSM-O II re-compete award was announced and is valid for an additional 10 years through 29 July 2030.
POC: If interested, please apply to this position online/upload your resume and also directly contact our DISA GSM-O Recruiting Lead, Ben Sheppard, firstname.lastname@example.org, 717-491-8346 (please send copy of your resume and certifications)
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.