District of Columbia
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
The primary function is working within Special Access Programs (SAPs) supporting Department of Defense (DoD) agencies, such as HQ Air Force, Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) and Military Compartments efforts. The position will provide “day-to-day” support for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities.
Performance shall include:
• Performs as the highest-level technical expert, providing both internal and external consulting services
• Establish complex operational software configuration controls and system interfaces for computer system(s) assigned
• Provides expertise and direction in the development or modification of complex software programs to enhance an operating system
• Management of installation, maintenance, auditing and support of a secure MS Windows network environment and limited web/data application service
• Knowledge of Linux and Unix OSs such RHEL 6 and 7, SUSE, and ESXi 6.5 and above.
• Management of internet applications and protocols IP,TCP,HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, & SSL
• Management of file servers, Firewalls, network access, Security Monitoring Systems and system documentation as required.
• Interface with local customers and provide IT related support to quickly resolve problems
• Analyze and troubleshoot system anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance
• Management of periodic maintenance, hardware upgrades and replacement, firmware updates and system configuration changes
• Attend planning and requirements meetings with IT staff, Program Managers and customers as required
• Prepare system for operational use and support operational tests
• Provides technical guidance and leadership to the team
• 10 - 12 years related experience, minimum of 2 years SAP experience
• Prior performance in roles such as ISSO, ISSM, SCA or SAP IT Director
• Bachelor’s degree in a related area or equivalent experience (4 years)
• Must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DoD Directive 8570.01-M for Information Assurance Technician Level 3 or Information Assurance Manager 3 within six-months of the date of hire
• Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
• Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
• Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2012R2 Server, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2016, Microsoft Windows 7/10 operating systems (OS) administration and associated hardware.
• Thorough knowledge of CISCO network and switching and routing.
• Thorough knowledge of virtualization technologies such as VMware 6.5 and VDI.
• Working knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, and security hardening.
• Working knowledge of Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies and data backup technologies to include communication security (COMSEC) integration.
• Working knowledge of Risk Management Framework, Common Criteria, and System Security Policy as they relate to C&A
• Thorough knowledge of and current relevant experience with PL1 & PL2 systems; experience with PL3 & PL4 cross domain solutions is a plus
• Must having working knowledge of DoD, National and applicable service and agency security policy, manuals and standards. Ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
• Must be able to regularly lift up to 50 lbs.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.