Senior Software Engineer
- Military veterans preferred
Point Mugu Nawc
SAIC is seeking a Senior Software Engineer with applications experience to support current and evolving Naval Air mission planning software development, at Point Mugu Naval Base.
- Collaborate with external teams for requirements.
- Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
- Helping to shape the future of our practices and solutions.
- Design and implementation of new application features.
- Create installations with Install shield.
- Modify and maintain existing systems and fixing bugs.
- Analyze requirements and generate user stories.
- Conduct code reviews.
- Mentor other developers to encourage knowledge transfer and team growth.
- Debugging at all levels of the stack.
- Working at the customer's site with government personnel to ensure program success.
- Write clear documentation including application help files, test steps, and design documents.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree and ten (10) years of experience; Or fourteen (14) years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- Experience developing and maintaining code that implements aviation mission-planning software.
- 3 years’ experience with C# programming.
- Experience with HTML or Microsoft HTML Help Workshop.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience performing software security scans and provide security fixes.
- Experience preparing software design documents.
- 2 years’ experience in a SCRUM/Agile development environment.
- Experience with Microsoft TFS.
- Working knowledge and use of Microsoft Office suite programs, MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Must have an active Secret security clearance.
More Jobs For Veterans...