Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Director’s Action Group (DAG) Support Action Officer - Senior to join our Rushmore FOS team supporting the Mission Integration Directorate Front Office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support the MID Front Office (FO) in all business functions required to ensure smooth performance of the Directorate’s mission and the senior leadership team’s responsibilities.
o Develop and provide preparatory briefings, data and information to ensure the MID FO is properly informed and prepared for participation in NRO senior-level meetings.
o Provide senior executive level support (e.g., document meeting minutes/action items, create power point presentations, etc) for MID meetings, forums, technical reviews, design reviews, program status reviews, business reviews, all hands, off-sites, protocol events, conferences, etc.
• Develop a monthly roadmap and annual strategy for MID Senior Leadership engagement based on NRO leadership plans, MID strategic guidance and office goals. Review NRO and Directorate calendars to maintain awareness of enterprise engagement activities and to identify MID Senior Leadership engagement opportunities / needs beyond the monthly roadmap.
• Facilitate MID Senior Leadership exchanges within MID and the NRO to ensure application of MID resources and resolve issues.
• Draft and edit executive correspondence.
• Synthesize information received from MID entities into a Directorate-Level response to create communications and business documentation. Provide technical review and/or prepare all MID correspondence packages (both internal and external) ensuring consistency, proper classification and relevance of responses.
• Develop, maintain and present MID communications and business documentation including: MID overview briefings, Year-In-Review, Weekly Activity Reports, bi-weekly Insight publications, all-hands and off-site agendas and briefings; MID input to the NRO town hall meetings, congressional testimony and similar activities.
• Create and maintain SharePoint site content for currency, accuracy and relevance.
• Maintain annual MID governance policy and implement the MID governance processes. Support the annual preparation of MID’s statement of assurance (SOA). Support MID responsibilities related to NRO strategic decision framework, continuity of operations (COOP), military summits and war gaming exercises.
• Manage MID’s Tracking Information and Enterprise Response (TIER) actions. Research, create and draft responses. Assign, coordinate, consolidate and evaluate lower-level MID responses to prepare a polished, timely and accurate product for MID to submit. Maintain historic files of previous responses to inform the updating or crafting of responses to future related TIER actions. Maintain TIER distribution groups to ensure TIER user groups are up to date and actions are completed in a timely manner.
• Provide MID protocol support, oversight and management for MID sponsored distinguished visitors and those assigned by NRO protocol. Propose, coordinate and publish the agenda. Submit Distinguished Visitor (DV) TIER requests for cross-tower support / coordination. Review briefing slides for format, consistency and content. Provide administrative support from visit request to completion. Maintain and update MID DV checklist. Report historic visitor trend analysis annually.
• Same as listed above
• Desired Education: Bachelor’s Degree
• Desired Experience in Functional Discipline (Action Officer): 13 Years
• Desired NRO Experience (or IC Equivalent): 5 Years
• Same as listed above
Security Clearance Requirements:
• TS/SCI w/CI Poly
• Ability to perform routine office work sitting at a desk and using basic office equipment.
• Duties will be performed at the client site in Chantilly, VA
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.