Deputy Program Manager - Commerce
- Military veterans preferred
Job Description: SAIC is in need of a Deputy Program Manager to support our Department of Commerce work.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Directing/leading the planning, staffing, development, implementation, maintenance, and sustainment of projects to ensure technical, cost, schedule, financial performance, and risk mitigation.
- Collaborating with the Federal customer, OEMs, and other stakeholders.
- Help to support BD functions and Operational projects within the program.
- Help to lead status calls and customer meetings
- Working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with multiple contractors and teaming partners.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of related experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more of related experience.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree and 9+ years of related program/project management experience.
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust.
- Department of Commerce experience is requirred.
- Must have experience leading customer meetings
- Must be comfortable working with Government stakeholders
Desired Skills & Experience:
- BD experience
- Experience helping a program grow
- PMP or DAU PM Certified
- Agile/SCRUM development methodology experience
More Jobs For Veterans...