Overview:Why You'll Choose Us
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world's leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
Benefits of working with TP include
- Competitive Wages $12.15
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and more)
- Employee wellness and engagement programs
- A fun, casual work environment on site or virtual
Our call center representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
In addition to the overall convenience, you'll enjoy the many benefits of working from home!
- Removing the cost, stress and time constraints of a daily commute
- Total comfort of working from your own home
- A flexible work scheduled and more work life balance
* Responsible for all customer inquiries
* Provide excellent customer service
* Follow up to customer inquiries
* Troubleshoot equipment and system problems
* Resolve issues on first call
* Appropriately communicate with customers
* Thrives in a fast-paced environment
* Exercise retention efforts
* Identify customers who are comparison-shopping and offer alternative solutions or additional products and services to meet the customer's needs.Qualifications:What We're Looking for
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
* Ability to multi-task, good organizational and time management skills.
* Ability to use Windows Operating System and type 25 WPM
* Ability to consistently meet schedule requirements
* High school diploma or GED required
* Previous experience in a customer service position is a plus
* Any customer skill, quality or training certification is a plusBeing One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That's why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer