Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Network Cloud Subject Matter Expert to join our team in Ft. Meade, MD.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing advanced knowledge and support for integrating Infrastructure, DoD Enterprise Architecture, Network Engineering, Cloud Migration Strategy, and Cloud Business Process Management.
- Providing leadership expertise to teams of network, system, and migration engineers.
- Develop strategy documents to support technology investments within the Cloud Services program.
- Define, build, and evolve a cloud strategy to meet enterprise needs.
- Develop strategies for exploiting cloud to solve current IT problems and establishing the foundation for the next-generation solutions of tomorrow.
- Develop migration methodologies and techniques to optimize an application’s contribution to deliver the desired business outcomes and IT goals.
- Develop technology policy documentation to support Cloud Services.
- Provide concept of operations and other assessment documentation on customer use of Cloud Services.
- Support cloud technology tools and services.
- Review Cloud Services community technologies and document how the technologies do or do not support Cloud Services strategies and policies, including duplicative efforts for areas of areas for efficiency improvements.
- Review and document Cloud Services technology needs; identify technology gaps in the Cloud Services offering, existing operational technologies, and enterprise technologies.
- Research and recommend new technology tools and services in support of the Cloud services mission.
- Provide recommended use-case scenarios for utilizing recommended tools and services specific to distinct customer sets across Cloud Services program.
- Provide engineering support for integrating new applications/workloads into cloud environments and transitioning existing applications into virtualized/cloud environments. This support includes the entire cycle of migration events, from supporting the customer in acquiring cloud infrastructure and services to testing and successful deployment. This support also includes supporting assessment of new environments and supporting testing activities in the virtualized environments.
- Support Virtualization of legacy systems to use infrastructure services, including but not limited to, Physical to Virtual (P2V) workload conversion, where applicable, and Virtual to Virtual (V2V) workload conversion, where applicable.
- Document information systems service requirements across the Cloud Services program.
- Recommend new (or modifications to existing) programs, products, and services.
- Organize meetings focused on technology requirements across the Cloud Services program as needed.
- Clearly communicate with customers and mission partners on all aspects of Cloud Services.
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years cloud computing and network engineering experience.
- Advanced experience with AWS, Azure, and leading cloud service providers.
- Must have one or more of the following certifications: Cloud+, Security+, Network+, or CCNA.
- Must have one or more of the following certifications: VCP, AWS Solutions Architect, or MCSE.
- Experience in engineering integration activities with all cloud services.
Security Clearance Requirements:
Must possess an active Top Secret Clearance
- Must be able to be in a stationary position more than 50% of the time.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a computer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations.
- Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.