Join SAIC as a Budget Analyst and step up your professional experience! SAIC will train and pay for you to sit for a professional finance certification (CDFM/CGFM). In this role, your responsibilities will include all aspects of formulation, analysis, justification, and automation of Intel Community (IC) budgets.
- Incumbent will provide Financial Management experience, including budget reconciliation and financial reporting, using current IC financial and support systems.
- Candidate will assess the validity of financial information, research anomalies and resolve financial information issues.
- The major area of responsibility for this position is focused on analysis of IC Program budget formulation submissions, analysis of IC Program budget execution reporting.
- Must have strong knowledge of MS Excel and Pivot Tables/MS Word.
- Candidate must be comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with short and rigid deadlines.
- Must have a strong knowledge of IC budgetary processes and procedures with proven record of increasing responsibilities in this field.
- Candidate must possess good writing and editing skills, including clear organization and concise presentation.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with team members, Government Staff, and Senior Leadership.
- Candidate must be willing and able to work extra hours when required, especially during the budget build cycles.