"This is a temporary (BACO-90) position. This position is only authorized for a period that cannot exceed 90 days from date of entry into Germany."
This position operates a manually controlled gasoline, electric or liquid propane gas powered forklift to transport goods and materials of all kinds. The forklift operator is responsible for preparing and arranging materials and products for distribution and storage.
1. Ensures that all requirements for inspection and accountability of products are maintained and free of damage.
2. Manages all storage operations to include warehouse configurations, locator identification systems, and material handling operations. Reports quality variances.
3. Responsible for accurate records and reports for inventory control and security, to include, requisitioning of all parts and materials required to support work site maintenance operation.
4. Conforms to physical inventory procedures and schedules. Inventories are to be conducted in accordance with requirements of applicable task order regulations.
5. Responsible for tracking Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) Property issue in support of contract.
6. Comply with all applicable contractual programs and regulations, i.e. tools, safety, security, HAZMAT, support equipment, housekeeping and FOD prevention programs.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Safety â?? Amentum enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality - Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the Amentum Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable Amentum Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Procedure Compliance - Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job.
High School diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
Relevant experience gained in commercial supply position is acceptable.
Knowledge of inventory management systems is preferred.
Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and be able to operate government material handling equipment (MHE).
Must be a US Citizen
Must have a valid US License
Must have a valid US Passport
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.