Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
The Programme and Project Partners (PPP) is an exciting model to work in. Four world class organisations have come together as one team, with Sellafield Ltd, to create a clean and safe environment for future generations.
PPP is set to revolutionise project delivery at Sellafield and create a lasting legacy, through long-term partnerships.
The Sellafield nuclear site is home to one of the most complex portfolios of construction and infrastructure projects in the world, stretching over many decades.
The new approach will support the transformation from nuclear operator into a world leader in environmental remediation.
The partnership is made up of four lots and Sellafield Ltd, as 5th Partner, to help deliver the site's decommissioning programme:
Sellafield Ltd will work collaboratively with the four lot partners, to deliver major projects in support of the site’s 100-year decommissioning programme.
The new approach is set up to support faster, more effective project delivery, stability in design and construction supply chains, greater workforce flexibility, and local economic benefit.
Not only do we have an important national purpose at the heart of what we do, we get to do our work in two brilliant locations in the North of England.
We have one site in Whitehaven that is on the beautiful Cumbrian coast with easy access to the fells and Lake District. Our other base is Warrington, vibrant and ideally located between Liverpool and Manchester.
Now is your chance to be part of this vital work, a once-in-a-career opportunity, in the role of Document Controller
Primarily reporting to the Lead Document Controller, the Document Controller will provide a document control function to the project. This will entail accurate and efficient preparation and management of documentation in a timely manner in line with agreed standards.
• Numbering and identification of documents
• Filing and organisation of documents (both electronic and / or hardcopies)
• Control over documentation modification, distribution, issuance (as per procedure) during its whole lifecycle
• Updating of MDR/SDRL registers of applicable documents
• Distribution of documents within all levels of the project team and external parties
• Progress reporting on document status / maintaining KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
• Checks compliance and quality of documents and revision control
• Timely expediting of Project and Programme document control reporting, requirements and procedures
• Document receipt, registration, copying, workflow and transmittal as dictated by the project / programme requirements
• Processing documents to become Records
• Interfaces with engineers, project quality team, sub-contractors and client
• Provide a professional document control function to the projects agreed standards.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of improvements in the Document Control function
• To work in compliance with the Collaborative Management Plan
• Confirming documentation from the project team members meets the required document control standards prior to issue for use.
• Raising any deviation from or non- compliance with the Document Control process as a condition report to trigger investigation and learning.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Previous experience as a Document Controller
• Proficient user of Enterprise Document Management Systems
• Proficient in MS Office tools
• Proficient user of SharePoint
• Ability to train other team members
• Must be detail-oriented and be extremely accurate and methodical
• Previous experience in Multiple Industries
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the government services and technology sectors. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people worldwide with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries. ?
KBR is proud to work with customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long- term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.
Attempts to commit fraud against individuals has infiltrated the job placement market both on the internet and through direct phone or email contact. Such attempts have on occasion, included the unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers for employment or to extend fraudulent job offers. Bad actors may place advertisements for fake positions mixed with legitimate job postings, with false contact instructions for expressing interest of obtaining additional information. These misrepresentations typically include promises of high-paying jobs with the requirement that job seekers send sensitive personal information or money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees.
Please be advised that KBR will never ask a potential job seeker for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting or hiring process, and candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.