Location DC - Washington
Req # 5372
Minimum Clearance Required TS/SCI
Thank you for your interest in joining the KBR team. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across land, air, sea, space, and cyberspace. Our goal is to deliver innovative solutions using an agile, mission-first approach to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. The only way that we can tackle these challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our team.
KBR is seeking a talented Counterintelligence Analyst tosupport our team located in Washington, DC.
The candidate will serve as a Counterintelligence Analyst responsible for specific duties and functions to include, but are not limited to:
- Assess the foreign intelligence (FI), international terrorist, and technological collection threats directed against customer’s personnel, resources, science and technology (S&T), facilities and programs
- Produce CI products to include national security studies, and policy recommendations for circulation within the customer, and for external dissemination throughout the USIC
- Capitalizes on existing liaison contacts within the USIC to further research and analytical objectives and goals of the Program
- Works with the Program Director to contribute to the integration of field and headquarters analysis
- Makes oral presentations, which convey ideas, facts, conclusions, estimates, and projections to a variety of customer and USIC personnel
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in intelligence analysis, which may be a combination of private sector, civil service, or military.
- Individual must have demonstrated evidence of excellent oral and written communication skills and proven performance delivering high-quality products under sometimes seemingly enormous pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Extensive knowledge of CI tradecraft, analytic standards and integrity, methodology and tools required.
- Knowledge of adversary methodologies and collection interests is also required. Special expertise, such as area or country specialization, foreign language fluency, emerging science and technology research is desired.
- The individual must demonstrate direct and current knowledge of the mission, structure, and key intelligence programs of the USIC, to include tactical analysis in support of predicating CI investigations, international political, economic, and military matters as they impact U.S. national security policy and issues, all aspects of the intelligence cycle, and must demonstrate core analytical competencies to include critical thinking skills, strong collaboration skills, and a customer focus to espouse counterintelligence issues with an analysis dimension.
- TS Clearance (with SCI preferred)
- Ability to obtain a DOE "Q" clearance
- Position requires individual to have earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college relevant to geopolitical or national security studies, a Master’s Degree, Juris Doctor, or higher.
KBR is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.