Configuration and Data Management/ CADM Specialist
Location AL - Huntsville
Req # 5605
Minimum Clearance Required Secret
Thank you for your interest in joining the KBR team. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across land, air, sea, space, and cyberspace. Our goal is to deliver innovative solutions using an agile, mission-first approach to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. The only way that we can tackle these challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our team.
- Perform data management, configuration management activities in accordance with accepted practices in industry, education or academia.
- Provide reports, project status and change information to project team and program leadership.
- Participate in or develop mechanisms for establishing, monitoring and integrating information into readily accessed and cataloged information system.
- Coordinate the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as a liaison between project teams, engineering, management as required to ensure information access for execution of projects and tasks.
- Identifies key stakeholder project specific objectives and requirements and designs information sharing structures and processes to enable project success. Develop overall project plans consistent with project objectives as defined by the project owner and key stakeholders in accordance with accepted project management standards in the industry.
- Collaborate with document production team to synchronize product delivery schedules and document storage t new or rapidly-changing deadlines while maintaining composure and confidence, and adapt to changes in work situations and demands.
- 10 years of direct task experience
- Active Secret Clearance
- Demonstrated proficiency in organizing data for storage and retrieval for large projects with high volumes of document deliveries and revisions.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively, timely and comfortably with senior leadership, and cross-functional team members using excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products like PowerPoint and Excel, SharePoint
- Demonstrated experience working across diverse teams to accomplish information management / knowledge management objectives.
- Ability to quickly assimilate services, business processes and work flows in order to act as a leader and an integrator.
- Formal knowledge management training.
- Strong Presentation and writing skills
- SharePoint content management or site administrator experience
Requires educational credentials meeting the classification standards for data and configuration management.
KBR is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.