Senior Counterintelligence Evaluator
Location NM - Albuquerque
Req # 5424
Minimum Clearance Required TS/SCI
Thank you for your interest in joining the KBR team. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across land, air, sea, space, and cyberspace. Our goal is to deliver innovative solutions using an agile, mission-first approach to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. The only way that we can tackle these challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our team.
KBR is seeking a talented Senior Counterintelligence Evaluator to support our team located in Albuqerque, NM .
The Candidate will serve as a Senior Counterintelligence Evaluator , specific duties and functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Independently identify indicators of CI concern based on a comprehensive understanding of CI indicators married with a detailed understanding of Insider Threat issues.
- Produce detailed and comprehensive referrals and field elements.
- Conduct comprehensive and complex counterintelligence evaluations of personnel assigned to any of eight “high-risk” programs and offices, as defined in law and regulation.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of Insider Threat indicators and works across divisions within headquarters and field elements to ensure coordination and collaboration of evaluator and investigative functions.
- Perform evaluations across the customer complex.
- Manage the timely conduct of Personnel Security File reviews, polygraph examinations, leads to the field, other data base reviews, and financial and psychological assessments in support of assigned CI evaluations required to resolve CI anomalies.
- Utilize case management software to document actions taken and results of CI evaluations.
- Coordinate support from Customer Personnel Security Offices to resolve appropriate issues associated with access recommendations.
- Issue written recommendations based on the outcome of the CI evaluation
- Interface with, “high risk” program management, field Senior Counterintelligence Officers, and senior staff personnel.
- Presents evaluation findings to CI Directorate management and other Customer Program Managers, as necessary.
- Participate in administrative proceedings associated with evaluations findings, if appropriate.
- Individual must have a minimum of fifteen (15) years of substantive experience in counterintelligence investigations, including assessment of financial and other complex indicators of CI interest.
- Individual must have demonstrated evidence of excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A background in CI investigations and CI program management with a primary agency such as the FBI or DOD is highly desirable.
- A broad-based understanding of global affairs and international issues and events that may impact U.S. National Security is also required.
- TS Clearance (with SCI preferred)
- Ability to obtain a DOE "Q" clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or Master’s Degree in similar fields is highly desirable
KBR is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.