Information Management Accessor
Location VA - Chantilly
Req # 5439
Minimum Clearance Required CI Poly
Thank you for your interest in joining the KBR team. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across land, air, sea, space, and cyberspace. Our goal is to deliver innovative solutions using an agile, mission-first approach to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. The only way that we can tackle these challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our team.
KBR is seeking a highly motivated Information Management Accessor to support a GEOINT Acquisition Program Office responsible for the design, development, and acquisition of geospatial-intelligence data systems. The Acquisition Office provides innovative technical solutions for the acquisition and delivery of activity-based collection capabilities that provide timely and relevant intelligence to the user community.
Key skills / duties include:
- Certified Independent Security Assessor to provide technical and administrative services for ICD 503 compliance assessments associated with Information Technology (IT) System Security, Risk Management and Certification and Accreditation (C&A) assessments.
- Support generation of the information assurance component of the SKYBern Program Security Plan by incorporating IA elements, the transition from existing IA plans and posture, and the formulation of system security plans.
- Provides assessment reports directly to the government or other contractor(s) as required.
- Establish and implement Continuous Monitoring plan IAW Cyber Security Office (CSO) guidance.
- Support management and compliance with COMSEC requirements as defined in the Network Communications Security Manual (NCSM).
- Monitor and maintain the day-to-day operation of COMSEC devices.
- Support the development and evaluation of Statements of Work (SOWs), Request for Proposal (RFPs), Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), Independent Program Review documentation, and other acquisition management/engineering documentation.
- Support program baseline management, CDRL evaluations, engineering change request processes, technical evaluation reviews for technical and programmatic impacts on contract and technical baselines.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT network engineering, or related technical disciplinewith a Certified Expert Independent Assessor (CEIA) or other equivalent certification
- 4-6 years of experience in TS/SCI and SAP environments and NRO Risk Management Framework (RMF) tools and phases for entity accreditation.
- Hands-one experience with Customer tools and processes for information assurance assessment and authorization leading to ICD 503 accreditation and continuous monitoring.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel as required
- Master’s degree in computer science, IT network engineering or related technical discipline
- 2-3 years of experience in TS/SCI and SAP environments and NRO Risk Management Framework (RMF) tools and phases for entity accreditation in GEOINT applications.
KBR is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.