Full Stack Software Developer
Location HI - Kihei
Req # 5491
Minimum Clearance Required Clearance Eligibility
Thank you for your interest in joining the KBR team. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across land, air, sea, space, and cyberspace. Our goal is to deliver innovative solutions using an agile, mission-first approach to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. The only way that we can tackle these challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our team.
- Proactively identify and resolve challenging issues in a variety of software applications
- Assist with system configuration, deployments, and control processes
- Interact with other software developers and teams across a multidisciplinary set of software development efforts
- Develop software for both front end and back end systems
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other software development-related degree
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience in back end software application development and server deployment; including Spring Boot, cloud database, and Java EE
- Willingness to quickly pick up new technologies
- Experience in modern technologies such as Linux, RESTful Services, Docker, Kubernetes, MQ, Git and Agile processes
- Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
KBR is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.