Location VA - Chantilly
Req # 5462
Minimum Clearance Required CI Poly
Thank you for your interest in joining the KBR team. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across land, air, sea, space, and cyberspace. Our goal is to deliver innovative solutions using an agile, mission-first approach to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. The only way that we can tackle these challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our team.
KBR is seeking a highly motivated Program Scheduler to support a GEOINT Acquisition Program Office responsible for the design, development, and acquisition of geospatial-intelligence data systems. The Acquisition Office provides innovative technical solutions for the acquisition and delivery of activity-based collection capabilities that provide timely and relevant intelligence to the user community.
Key skills / duties include:
- Design and maintain an Integrated Master Schedule for planning and tracking of readiness reviews and system milestones and contractor deliveries, management of Giver/Receivers, Government Property and Equipment.
- Tasks include schedule development and integration, schedule publishing, schedule analysis, reporting of results to senior leadership, and advising senior leadership on schedule execution.
- Review and integrate development contractor and external organization schedules into the IMS. Must be able to work closely with Government and contractor personnel to gather data and present schedule analysis.
- Perform schedule analyses, risk analysis and critical path analysis and provide routine status and reporting.
- Identify scheduling issues and formulate solutions working in a dynamic technical team environment.
- Coordinate program schedule information with internal and external stakeholders.
- Evaluate impacts to integrated master schedule related to changes in customer and program requirements or schedule performance.
- Coordinate with technical teams to identify and monitor enterprise dependencies.
- Occasional travel may be required
- Requires 5 years of scheduling experience, preferably with NRO systems
- Bachelor’s degree; or 5 years of relevant experience with Master’s degree; or 7 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of schedule planning tools, specifically MS Project
- Experience working in the Intelligence Community/DOD.
- Ability to coordinate with program stakeholders and to work issues to closure.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work in a Government environment as part of a multi-contractor team.
- Experience working on a Major Defense Acquisition Program
- Familiarity with systems engineering practices and space systems development
KBR is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.