Advises, assists, leads, manages, works and/or supports CIO-T, and CIO-TES’s Business Operations; development, review, coordination, adjudication, promulgation, communication of measurable business processes; SME development, coordination and maintenance of all assigned cybersecurity related process and procedures; SME development, coordination and maintenance of all process diagrams, SOPs, Checklists, etc.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 7+ years’ experience leading the development and management of business processes and a program level Integrated Master Schedule
• Extensive knowledge of IT business processes, specifically Cybersecurity management projects
• 6+ years of experience using MS Project.
• Strong knowledge of program management concepts, specifically those related to monitoring program execution with at least 7 years working and scheduling complex program tasks for multiple projects.
• Experience working with, and coordinating the activities, of multidisciplinary and disparate teams.
• Bachelor’s Degree or 7-10 years equivalent experience in Business Management or related field