Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
The IT and O&M team of the National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC) is critical in supporting DoD, Federal, and IC partners’ Global War on Terrorism efforts by providing system engineering; administration; performance improvement; system risk management; data management; network operations and monitoring; and systems and business process automation services for the day-to-day operation of DOMEX Information Technology Systems: maintaining effective positive control of system resources, workflows, and DOMEX operations.
ManTech is seeking a motivated career and mission oriented Lead Network Engineer to support a customer at the Intelligence Community Campus-Bethesda.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide planning, design, installation, maintenance, monitoring, analysis, troubleshooting, and modification of network communications systems (LANs and WANs) to provide maximum performance and availability.
• Evaluate and recommend networking products and software upgrades.
• Support Internet connectivity, capacity planning, routing, switching, server load balancing, network security, and storage.
• Limited travel in the National Capital Region (NCR) area (e.g., DC, Reston, Springfield).
• Bachelor’s Degree or related experience and 7 or more years of relevant experience.
• Solid foundation in network design, implementation, and management to include experience configuring and deploying Cisco series LAN/WAN switches, routers, firewalls, optical networks, and intrusion prevention/detection devices.
• Deep understanding of protocols including ATM, BGP, OSPF, L2/L3 VPN, QoS, GRE, L2/L3 multicast.
• Practical experience with Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI), Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), FirePower, Nexus product family, and Advanced Malware Protection (AMP).
• Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant, IAT Level II minimum.
• Any of the following certifications: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Voice Professional, Brocade Certified Network Engineer (BCNE), Network+.
• Experience with VMware, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and Windows Server.
Security Clearance Requirements:
• Current TS/SCI clearance with ability to obtain a counterintelligence (CI) polygraph.
• Ability to perform lengthy sedentary tasks requiring fine motor skills.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.