Senior Desk Officer
Location DC - Washington
Req # 5645
Minimum Clearance Required TS/SCI
Thank you for your interest in joining the KBR team. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across land, air, sea, space, and cyberspace. Our goal is to deliver innovative solutions using an agile, mission-first approach to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. The only way that we can tackle these challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our team.
Centauri is currently seeking a talented Senior Desk Officer to support our Team located in Washington DC.
The Candidate will serve as a Senior Desk Officer responsible for specific duties and functions to include, but are not limited to:
- Daily case management oversight of all field investigative activities
- Liaison with USIC, FBI, and other law enforcement agencies
- Recommend proactive investigative initiatives both internal to IN and across the Intelligence Community
- Knowledge and understanding of foreign intelligence service modus operandi and targeting techniques
- Developing and promulgating specific CI investigative priorities
- Adversary-specific program management activities
- Provide support to the full spectrum of the CI program
- Works closely with the FBI and the USIC to assist in any ongoing espionage, terrorism, or related operations and investigations at responsible facilities
- Utilize raw and finished intelligence reports
- Individual must have a minimum of fifteen (15) years of experience in CI and/or espionage case management, and supervising agents and programs conducting these cases which may be a combination of civil service, or military.
- Individual must have demonstrated evidence of excellent oral and written communication skills, conflict resolution techniques, and proven ability to perform under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience with CI databases for recordkeeping and data mining is required. Knowledge of geographic specific subject matter expertise is required.
- The individual must have extensive experience in developing, guiding and managing complex INSIDER THREAT programs at a national level at DOE, the FBI or DOD.
- Position requires individual to have earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college. An Advanced Degree in relevant technical field is desirable
KBR is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.