Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
About the Opportunity:
ManTech is looking for a highly motivated and qualified Agile Project Manager in San Antonio, TX. This rewarding and challenging position supports the Department of Defense (DoD) to produce CI/CD pipelines for a wide range of capabilities to improve cyberspace operations and defend U.S. vital national security interests.
ManTech is dedicated to hiring the best of the best, and in order to do so we offer great pay and excellent benefits.
- Provide project management in support of the DevSecOps Software Factory for Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO) and Information Warfare (IW) capability development and mission execution.
- Serve the Product Owners/Client and Scrum teams by guiding the team on how to use Agile processes.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal/external customers.
- Provide Servant leadership to ensure the scrum team attains the most value from a self-organized team.
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies and events.
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of Agile processes, manage and execute backlog refinement sessions with Scrum teams, and provide recommendations based on metrics evaluated.
- Work with the Product Owners for backlog grooming including prioritization.
- Ensure prioritization of features/capabilities with the customer to ensure higher priority items are identified and implemented first.
- Take responsibility for impediments including resolving impediments, providing guidance for removing impediments, and escalating impediments to ensure quick resolution.
- Facilitation of technical discussions, decision making, impediment resolution and conflict resolution.
- Ensure transparency from Product Owner to Scrum team by facilitating internal and external communication.
- Perform continual assessment of the maturity of the Scrum team and providing coaching and insight in support of greater maturity.
- Commitment to continuous process improvement including active facilitation of reviews and retrospectives and incorporation of lessons learned for future sprints.
- Follow processes compliant with the published DoD Enterprise DevSecOps Reference Design.
- Continuously work with the customer to improve their processes and timeliness for Enterprise DevSecOps deployments.
- Take self-initiative to remain knowledgeable and practiced in emerging cloud-based DevSecOps technologies and trends.
- Required: Top Secret US Security Clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Required: DoD 8570 IAT Level II or greater certification.
- Required: Demonstrated work experience coaching teams in Agile processes and toolsets.
- Required: Demonstrated work experience in user-centered design and user experience principles.
- Required: Demonstrated work experience in story boarding.
- Required: Demonstrated work experience using visualization tools for performance metrics.
- Preferred: Demonstrated knowledge of DoD Enterprise DevSecOps Reference Design.
- Preferred: Demonstrated work experience with DevSecOps technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, Istio, GitLab, Jenkins, Keycloak, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Nexus, Artifactory, Fortify, SonarQube, Twistlock, Grafana, etc.
- Preferred: Demonstrated work experience identifying training requirements.
- Preferred: Demonstrated work experience producing training materials.
- Preferred: Demonstrated work experience implementing computer based training.
- Preferred: Demonstrated work experience tracking training requirements.
- Preferred: Demonstrated work experience with source control and code repository tools.
- Preferred: Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Preferred: Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) certification.
- Preferred: Scrum Master certification.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.