Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Summary: The Marine Corps Warfighting Laboratory, Science & Technology Division is seeking an Operations in the Information Environment (OIE) Subject Matter Expert and Mission Integrator. This individual will support the Science & Technology Division as well as G-3/5 Naval Capabilities Integrated Process-Marine Corps (NCIP-MC) Branch on a new program that will provide resource sponsors with thorough, threat-informed, multi-level security, analytically rigorous capability gap assessments and recommendations to support improved investment decisions in accordance with CMC priorities. The program utilizes an annual analysis cycle designed to inform DC CD&I’s Capability Based Assessment Process and DC P&R’s Program Objective Memorandum (POM) development with threat informed, multi-level security, modeling/simulation and analysis.
- Develop and analyze multiple kill and effect chains to inform future USMC capability development and acquisition strategy.
- Develop the annual NCIP-MC Plan Of Action and Milestones (POA&M) and identify required resources.
- Serve as subject matter expert and mission integrator for issues regarding Operation in the Information Environment (OIE).
- Responsible for production and delivery of monthly status reviews regarding modeling, simulation and analysis to senior military leaders.
- Coordinate with CDD Marine Corps Integration Division (MCID) CBA Branch, NCIP-MC coordinator, and DC P&R to ensure in stride reporting and assessment to facilitate POM decision making.
- Coordinate with Marine Corps Intelligence Activity (MCIA) and Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) for information requests, and development of the annual threat playbook and associated annexes.
- Validate optimal system performance parameters, based on forecasted capabilities and emerging threats, from which annual Program Objective Memorandum (POM) investments are developed and prioritized.
- Travel in support of Working Groups, Demonstrations, and other events both locally and outside of the National Capital Region (NCR).
- Direct changes to capability documents with emphasis placed on system of systems requirements across interdependent mission engineering threads and kill/effect chains.
- Interface and correspond with stakeholders to compile related data from government, industry, and academia.
- Coordinate for Subject Matter Experts (SME) from FMF, TECOM, OPNAV, Naval Warfare Centers, DCs, and MARCORSYSCOM to support NCIP-MC CONEMP working groups and other activities as required.
- Initiate and maintain lines of communication with respective Marine Corps Systems Command (MCSC) Product Manager and Capabilities Development and Integration (CD&I) Command Element requirement officers to ensure situational awareness of these outside organizations.
- Develop reports, presentations, associated documentation, and provide post-meeting summaries / meeting minutes and After-Action Trip Reports.
- Maintain and cultivate an effective and professional relationship with contract support personnel, government civilians, and senior military leaders.
- US Citizen
- TS Clearance; eligible for SCI
- BA/BS degree from a four-year university or an equivalent combination of education and experience in related field plus 12 years or more related experience
- Experience with Operations in the Information Environment (10 years minimum)
- Demonstrated experience in program / project leadership
- Experience with classified program environments for government and industry
- Strong technical background
- Proven ability to communicate (verbally and in writing) is critical, as is the ability to professionally prepare and present analytical documents for senior military and defense officials
- Strong computer skills including demonstrated fluency in all Microsoft programs, to include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Outstanding initiative, organizational skills, team-oriented mindset and ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, diverse, and virtual team environment
- Active TS-SCI Clearance
- Master’s degree from a four-year university or an equivalent combination of education and experience in related field
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of the Marine Corps, its missions, force structure, existing doctrine, and emerging Marine Corps Warfighting Concepts
- Demonstrated experience working in an engineering or research environment
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.