Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
LCV NORTHCOM: Equipment Foreman
The Equipment Foreman Assists the equipment maintenance General Foreman by providing input to identify key success factors for shop operations.
• Provides leadership to cause the creation of organizational structure and processes required to fully execute the requirements of services and is responsible for the execution of Maintenance services, Quality and HSE within assigned area.
• Evaluates service execution for compliance to contract, schedule, cost and quality, advising the production control team of status, issues, impacts, risk, and cost influence factors.
• Maintains the short range look ahead plans and discusses all deviations with the General Foreman.
• Reviews and monitors cost and man-hour utilization for maintenance process, develops an equipment and tools requirement plan and reviews it with the General Foreman.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Must be able to perform under stressful conditions and meets short suspense dates
• Must be free of medical restrictions/limitations that prevent the performance of required duties
• Must possess Valid driver’s license
• Ability to pass a background screening for NAC-I
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must be able to speak, read, and write English fluently
• Must have a valid State Driver’s License
Experience and Education:
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
• 3-5 years’ experience in Tactical Vehicle maintenance as a Lead or Foreman preferred
• Experience in the use of GCSS-Army preferred
Physical Requirements/Working Environment:
• Work under stressful circumstances and meets short suspense dates
• Individual must be able to perform required duties, and wear and utilize Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the government services and technology sectors. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people worldwide with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries. ?
KBR is proud to work with customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long- term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.
Attempts to commit fraud against individuals has infiltrated the job placement market both on the internet and through direct phone or email contact. Such attempts have on occasion, included the unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers for employment or to extend fraudulent job offers. Bad actors may place advertisements for fake positions mixed with legitimate job postings, with false contact instructions for expressing interest of obtaining additional information. These misrepresentations typically include promises of high-paying jobs with the requirement that job seekers send sensitive personal information or money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees.
Please be advised that KBR will never ask a potential job seeker for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting or hiring process, and candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.