Procurement Support Specialist
- Military veterans preferred
SAIC is seeking a Procurement Support Specialist for our efforts in Fairfield, VA.
- Review and maintain Inactive Master Spreadsheet to include new purchase requisitions, approvals and cancellations.
- Source and generate requests for quote on Inactive NSN’s provided by DLA weekly.
- Prepare purchasing packages on Inactive NSN’s for buyer’s review including award recommendations and approved Safety Data Sheets and labels.
- Prepare Technical Referral packages on Inactive NSN’s for buyer’s review detailing procurement issues where DLA must be made aware.
- Resolve delivery discrepancies resulting from Inactive purchases with the warehouse.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School and 1 year of related experience.
- Prior experience in Procurement or a related field is desired.
- Moderate understanding of Procurement aspects and some understanding of the detailed aspects of the job.
- Selected candidate must be capable of applying job skills and company policies to complete a wide range of tasks.
Target salary range: $35,001 - $45,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
More Jobs For Veterans...