Location VA - Chantilly
Req # 5656
Minimum Clearance Required CI Poly
Thank you for your interest in joining the KBR team. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across land, air, sea, space, and cyberspace. Our goal is to deliver innovative solutions using an agile, mission-first approach to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. The only way that we can tackle these challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our team.
KBR is seeking a highly motivated Contracts Support Assistant to support the NRO’s SIGINT Directorate.
The Contract Support Assistant will perform a range of contract administrative functions leading to compliant and responsive contract awards, modifications, invoicing, and other actions.
- Provide general office management support, such as logistical support, typing, document review for content and format, scanning, filing, files maintenance, photocopying, and calendar management.
- Develop and maintain tracking system for external and internal action items, data calls, and other data requests that come into the office. Provide reminders to team members as necessary to meet deadlines.
- Prepare and format action item and data call responses for Government approval.
- Facilitate both standing and ad-hoc meetings through coordination with primary points of contact, providing invitee lists, calendar invitations, finding and securing conference rooms, setting up virtual platforms and dial-in PINs.
- Generate meeting documentation: agendas, attendee lists, action items with assignments / due dates, and meeting Minutes.
- Pull and prepare reports as directed by the Contracting Officer, Team Chief, or Senior Contracting Officer.
- Maintain office files within a Windows environment.
- Assist with briefing charts and presentation content.
- Develop and maintain a file plan consistent with NRO records management approach for soft copy contract files and shared folder structure.
- Maintain “Gold Standard” file, ensuring all files are the final, most up-to-date version and do not contain track changes.
- Maintain Electronic Procurement Exchange (EPX) Studio electronic files and ensure each contract modification includes the minimum required files.
- Review contract forms for the latest versions of forms available on the Forms Website.
- Distribute contract documents and correspondence on behalf of the Government contracts team for approved actions such as contract modifications, requests for property transfer, data release, and Rent Free Non-Interference (RFNI) of Government property to both internal and external parties.
- Assist with invoice routing, tracking and distribution to payments office.
- Prepare minor contract modifications and associated supporting documentation for actions such as funding, award fee, period of performance extension, and administrative modifications.
- Prepare and submit expired contracts into the contract close-out (i.e., Settlements) process.
- 5+ years of relevant contract support experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Active TS/SCI + poly clearance
KBR is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.