Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team in the Hanover, MD area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage ODC materials procurement tasks for DO6 to include: work with DO6 Leads, PMO and ManTech Purchasing to plan for and execute ODC materials purchases, validate requirements and specs, submit and track government acquisition approvals (PARs, BERS, ASFs), track materials funding actuals vs. planned, report on purchase status, track hardware and software support expiration/renewal dates, receive materials and document via contract CDRLs (CAP report and Software Acquisition Report)
• Provide software asset management support for licensed software purchased on the contract, including work with GetSoftware to update and reconcile Enterprise software records for DO6-SWL managed software entitlements, in-process new license entitlements into Software Asset Tracker (SWAT) and assist with software license projects, as needed.
• Work with leads to introduce and implement process improvements for Contractor Acquired and Government furnished materials and software asset management
• Create a positive working relationship with customer(s) and DO6 teammates through effective communications, being responsive to queries or direction provided by them, and provide periodic status updates relative to ODC purchases and budget items.
• Minimum five (5) years of work experience in Quality Assurance and supporting Government contracts.
• Understanding and application of government documentation standards.
• Able to work independently or under only general direction on application problems involving all phases of systems analysis is required.
• Solid understanding of quality assurance methods and techniques to include reviews of the following: concept of operations documentation, requirements, project plans, cost and schedule analysis, source code, test plans/procedures, configuration management, installation plans/procedures, and training requirements.
• Must be a detail-oriented, self-starter with knowledge of Government procurement processes, budgeting, and software asset management concepts.
• Must be a team player with a positive attitude and customer service skills
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Must possess an active Top Secret/SCI with polygraph.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.