SAIC is looking for a RF Systems engineer to support a dynamic program in Chantilly, Virginia. The position requires a working knowledge of RF systems, to include remote sensing and/or radars, an ability to assist the customer with defining RF system requirements, supporting concept development for new capabilities, the ability to create models to analyze RF channel performance, and an understanding of a systems “end to end” performance. This position requires an active TS/SCI wtih Poly to start.
Specific duties include:
· Perform RF system analysis. Evaluate expected performance against mission needs. Track, monitor, analyze, and provide recommendations for RF system enhancements
· Support development of mission products that demonstrate the value of systems and help guide investigation / prioritization of new capabilities.
· Identify any needed technologies and future implementations that meet key user needs.
· Supports development and verification of RF payloads
· Assist in requirements definition, analysis and engineering, system architecting, system analysis and design, interface and data architectures, validation and verification, systems integration, and system & operational performance analysis.
· Plans and executes modeling and simulation systems development projects. Designs and develops simulation systems and modeling of simulation objects.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
· 9+ years of experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
· Previous experience developing RF models
· Previous experience in RF system design
· Excellent interpersonal, , team building and problem solving skills
· Experience in NRO, IC, and DoD satellite programs