Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
IMAC Installation Technician
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Installation Technician to join our IMAC team and provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting all facets of network, video, desktop, and telephony installations, which includes the physical placement of conduit, CAT5 and fiber optic cable, wall jacks, hardware, racks and communications equipment as required.
- Conducting surveys, installing other conveyances, pulling and terminating cable, determining and implementing required pin outs, installing and configuring equipment chase, cards power supplies, racks, patch panels, etc., testing and documenting installations, dressing and labeling cables, racks, patch panels, etc.
- Installing desktop software.
- Installing hardware to include printers, copiers, switches, and workstations.
- Attending customer meetings.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Working extensively with IT and related teams in the deployment, stabilization, and ongoing operation of systems.
- Leading projects that include desktop installs, printer installs, as well as cabling, and implementation in accordance with design documents and build-to packages.
- Supporting activities to improve the overall excellence of the team by supporting the creation of Knowledge Articles, Work Instructions, SOPs, etc.
- Providing input on team’s success, accomplishments, roadblocks, etc.
- Providing weekly status reports, and other reports as required.
- Meeting contractual performance criteria.
- Identifying opportunities to automate processes and increase efficiency.
- Coaching and reviewing the work of less-experienced professionals.
- Leading a team with responsibility for managing personnel and tasks.
- Flexibility to support 24x7 operations; may need to work extended hours during critical peaks and be available to meet last minute requests.
- Local travel may be required between customer buildings.
- Bachelor’s degree and four (4) years’ experience, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Ability to build and maintain constructive relationships among customers, stakeholders, technical teams, and contractors across the customer base.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to assess customer needs, meet quality standards for services, and evaluate customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work with schematic capture tools.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to thrive and succeed in a challenging environment.
- Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency in many aspects of information technology.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office product suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint).
- Familiarity with ITIL concepts
- IAT Level II certification
- Experience with ServiceNow ITSM.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active and current TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
- Must be able to move/traverse within and between buildings and offices 50%.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- Repetitive Motions
- Must be willing to travel CONUS and OCONUS to client locations at least 10% of the time
- May experience extended periods of standing, walking, climbing, bending, crouching, and lifting light to very heavy objects and equipment.
- Use of ladders or scaffolding may be required with the use of required safety equipment.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.