Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Project Manager, Complex Projects
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Project Manager to join our Complex Projects team and provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing large, complex IT integration projects ensuring that the technical solutions and schedules are implemented on time and within cost.
- Serving as the interface between the Program, customers, and authorized representatives.
- Coordinating within and across organizational boundaries on tasks and assignments task scheduling, resource requirements, task clarification, problem resolution, etc.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction which includes interaction with customers and staff.
- Collaborating with Engineering, Service Delivery, and UX teams to ensure successful delivery of all projects.
- Supporting CSI by making recommendations and supporting initiatives to reduce project costs and enhance customer experience (automation, equipment, tools, technology, process, training, etc.).
- Writing training manuals, SOPs, user guides, Knowledge articles, and other system documentation.
- Attending customer meetings and providing detailed minutes as required.
- Meeting contractual performance criteria and due dates, and managing successful overall project completion.
- Making independent decisions within scope of position to include daily schedule and work to be accomplished.
- Coaching and reviewing the work of less-experienced professionals.
- Leading a team with responsibility for managing personnel and tasks.
- Reporting to the Complex Project Lead.
- Providing status reports as required.
- Flexibility to support 24x7 operations; may need to work shifts of extended hours during critical peaks and be available to meet last minute requests.
- Local travel may be required between customer buildings.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years of recent IT-related experience, or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience developing project budgets utilizing service catalogs.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to provide solutions and work with customer in providing resolution.
- Must be a self-starter and work with a clear and defined mission.
- Must demonstrate ability to thrive and succeed in a challenging environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to build and maintain constructive relationships among customers, stakeholders, technical teams, and contractors across the customer base.
- PMP® or equivalent project management certification
- ITIL® v3 Foundation, or higher, certification
- Experience with ServiceNow ITSM
- Demonstrated experience managing projects in a WCF environment.
- Experience serving as a program or project manager leading and supervising a multi-disciplinary staff of various levels.
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role with both responsibility for managing personnel, tasks, and interaction with all levels of customers.
- Ability to lead, train, and mentor a team of Project Managers each managing multiple concurrent projects.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active and current TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
- Must be able to move/traverse within and between buildings and offices 50%.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers; must be able to exchange accurate information.
- Repetitive motion.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.