Business Solutions Engineer Senior to work in Alexandria, Virginia:
- Analyze, design, program, debug and modify software enhancements and new products used in local, networked, cloud-based and Internet-related computer programs.
- Provide SharePoint site designs, coding, and subject matter expertise with respect to client’s SharePoint sites.
- Create and maintain SharePoint templates and provide design, development, customization, migration, and integration of SharePoint with enterprise collaboration solutions.
- Develop SharePoint Master page design (Modern View), configuration, workflows, administration, migration, and automated deployment processes.
- Provide SharePoint site stabilization and advanced problem resolution including analysis of system architecture, design and coding of modules.
- Collaborate with storage support personnel and technical experts in order to obtain and share information needed to configure SharePoint and develop and maintain scripts.
- Design and implement fixes and provide technical consultation with architecture and code review teams.
- Identify shortcomings, analyze existing processes and recommend strategies of process improvement and tools to achieve more efficient results while utilizing most up-to-date technologies. Provide input needed to conduct site testing.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Business and Management (or equivalent based on evaluation of academic credentials, training and/or experience) as well as twenty-four (24) months in job or job related experience to include provide SharePoint site designs, coding, and subject matter expertise with respect to client’s SharePoint sites; create and maintain SharePoint templates and provide design, development, customization, migration, and integration of SharePoint with enterprise collaboration solutions; develop SharePoint workflows and automated deployment processes; identify shortcomings, analyze existing processes and recommend strategies of process improvement; and provide SharePoint site stabilization and advanced problem resolution.
Full-time position at 40 hours/week, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Apply www.saic.com, Science Applications International Corporation. Job code# 219445. EOE.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.