Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Field Service Analyst to join our team in the Wiesbaden, Germany.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understand advanced ESRI ArcGIS concepts
- Understand the system requirements for Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
- Design, install, and configure an ESRI ArcGIS SDE geodatabase instance
- Understand GIS workflows and their impact on the geodatabase
- Manage data within the geodatabase at a general level
- Perform geodatabase maintenance and troubleshooting
- Use geoprocessing tools, command line, and performance monitoring and tuning tools
- Make configuration changes to the GIS system architecture to meet production needs
- Perform continuous monitoring and maintenance for the GIS services and applications
- Install and configure ESRI ArcGIS products and supporting software according to ESRI best practices
- Troubleshoot common ESRI technology issues, including distinguishing between ESRI and supported systems issues such as RDBMS and Web servers
- Efficiently use ESRI's licensing model
- Determine appropriate GIS services to host in-house or data services.
- Determine efficient settings of pooled and non-pooled services
- Diagnose and improve the performance of map services
- Identify performance bottlenecks and recommend improvements
- Setup map caching
- Monitor the health of different components of the system and take appropriate action, if required
- Coordinates application server activities with System administrators to ensure a high level of up time for the application services
- Coordinates with the Database administrator to ensure adequate storage and Oracle tablespace have been allocated to address customer requirements
- Upload datasets into existing SDE database structure
- Create feature datasets, raster datasets, and raster catalogs inside of SDE database per customer requirements
- Manage ArcIMS and ensure data uploaded into SDE is being displayed correctly on the ArcIMS
- Strong Knowledge of Google Earth, ArcGIS Server and ArcGIS Image server Extensions
- Intermediate level administrative skills required to maintain ArcGIS and other geospatial applications
- Ability to provide adhoc training to end users with regard to use of geospatial analysis applications and workflows. May be required to assist users in developing more effective workflows using ArcGIS tools
- Promotes development and use of standard operating procedures
- May be required to create scripts to automate routine data layer activities.
- CompTIA Security + CE and at least one of the below listed Minimum or Preferred Computing Environment Certifications
- Minimum CE:
- Server +
- Linux +
- RedHat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)(Server) 70-642 or 70-643
- ESRI ArcGIS Desktop Associate (EADA)
- Preferred CE:
- ESRI Enterprise Geodatabase Management Associate (EGMA)
- ESRI Enterprise Administration Associate (EEAA)
- DCGS-A V3.1.x or V3.2.x IFS administration experience.
- Linux/Microsoft Windows administration experience
- Oracle Databases, Oracle RAC, and Oracle client installation/configuration
- JAVA and/or XML script creation
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science preferred. *4 years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience in the DOD intelligence environment or equivalent government agencies, with field level experience preferred.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must possess an Active TS/SCI DOD Clearance
- Physical Requirements: Requires travel up to 50%; ability to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time; ability to move around inside an office and in field sites or deployed locations; ability to operate a computer and other office machinery such as copy machine and computer printer; occasionally ascend/descend a ladder and or stairs to access work areas; ability to position self to maintain computer systems including under desks, in rack systems and in military tactical vehicles; ability to complete repeating motions that may include wrists, hands and or fingers; ability to operate a motor vehicle; ability to communicate frequently with customers and coworkers with ability to exchange accurate information in these situations; ability to see words and graphics on computer screens and in printed paper documents; occasionally move and or carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds between offices and in deployed locations; ability to work in outdoor weather conditions.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.