JOB DESCRIPTION: Architects, engineers, plans, configures, deploys, maintains, and upgrades systems across the enterprise. Systems supported may include servers, workstations, tablets, smart phones, and other devices utilized to access and generate data. Tasks include requirements definitions, analysis and engineering, integration activities, validation and verification, operational maintenance, and performance analysis. Will design, analyze, plan, modify, and maintain workstations and workstation components supporting end user computing activities which enable the end user to access resources and generate deliverables. Works with vendors for prototyping, testing, and evaluation of new technologies. Coordinates with corporate and government customers to develop and determine requirements and adapt to changing needs. Applies a combination of expert engineering knowledge of enterprise IT solutions to design, develop and/or implement solutions to ensure they are consistent with enterprise architecture policies and industry best practices. Leads the design in system specifications, input/output processes, and parameters for hardware/software compatibility. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves highly complex program support deficiencies. Designs, tests, and implements operating systems, enterprise services and management of IT systems and applications. Will manage the endpoint management systems to provide a secure computing environment, to include delivery of relevant and necessary software, relevant and necessary security patches and providing detailed reporting on hardware assets, software assets and current configuration posture. Supports incident response, digital forensics, loss prevention, and eDiscovery actions. Researches and evaluates capabilities and tools and products against operational requirements and introduces them to the enterprise in alignment with IT strategy. Troubleshoots and solves technical and non-technical issues. May be Involved in all aspects of the infrastructure in a classified environment including clients, servers, firewalls, electronic data traffic, network access, messaging, communication services, collaboration, and data availability.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance. An Interim Secret Clearance will be required to start the position
- Be proficient in applying the SDLC, Agile, and DevSecOps principles
- Experience as a lead platform engineer
- Proficiency in configuring the BMC ITSM Suite, and integrated systems including database, reporting, performance, discovery, and survey tools.
- Design and develop Remedy for multi-tiered user support including Service Desk and IT Operations.
- Ability to program or script in Java, C, HTML, CSS, PowerShell, and Bash
- Ability to create, manage, administrate SQL database and programs that query and push data to a SQL database, XML file, and/or a data warehouse.