Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Program Security Officer 3 (PSO 3) to join our team in either the Chantilly, VA or San Antonio, TX area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• The PSO 3 will provide program security support to a remotely located NRO Government Security Chief and Security Staff, and assist with completion of assigned actions in support of a multi-disciplined and complex organization
• All interface and communication will be via telephone, tele video/webcam, and computer network/email
• Work myriad security issues with the security staff and other Directorates and Offices in physical, personnel, operational, technical, information, industrial and information system security disciplines
• Provide security assistance, as requested, to all assigned government and defense contractor personnel
• Be successful in a fast-paced environment where priorities change constantly
• Must be able to multi-task
• It is acceptable for the work to be performed at NRO locations in either Chantilly, VA or San Antonio, TX; however, as this position is to support staff at a remote location, work hours are established to align with those of the remote staff, and are not negotiable
• From Chantilly, VA: Sunday - Thursday 1800-0200 local
• From San Antonio, TX: Sunday - Thursday 1700-0100 local
• Have extensive IC and/or NRO security experience across multiple security disciplines
• Ability to work high-level, complex or sensitive security issues thoroughly and with discretion
• Have outstanding interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to establish effective working relationships with other Government Agencies and mission partners
• Demonstrated ability to identify and assess multiple sources for classification determinations
• Substantive experience providing risk-managed security recommendations to program managers, in support of secure and successful mission accomplishment
• Ability to handle complex security classification issues
• Ability to analyze complex information, independently, take appropriate actions, and review and approve recommendations from others
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate one-on-one or in large groups
• Must be able to interact and effectively communicate with senior government personnel
• Consistently deliver articulate and effective briefings/presentations on complex topics to groups that may be large and/or include high-level decision makers
• Ability to prioritize competing requirements and tasks and managing long-term tasks as well as short-term obligations
• Demonstrated experience working with industrial security staffs
• Have a working knowledge and be able to implement Intelligence Community Directives as well as NRO Directives and Instructions
• Ability to effectively provide PSO guidance to junior PSOs
• HS Diploma and 15 years relevant experience or Bachelor's Degree and 8 years relevant experience, Master's Degree and 5 years, or Associates and 12 years’ experience
Must possess an active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Must be able to be in a stationary position more than 50% of the time
Must be able to communicate, converse, and exchange information with peers and senior personnel
Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a computer
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.