Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
The position provides Security Visitor Control, program security administration to include personnel and information security functions as needed and is responsible to the Chief of Security, for entry and circulation control and other administrative duties to assure visitors are greeted professionally and receive assistance as necessary.
Performance shall include:
• Check identification of all visitors, and ensure all are sponsored and properly cleared via JPAS or a local database
• Determine visitor’s need to enter the building, log visitors in, issue visitor badges and notify hosts of visitor arrivals
• Ensure visitors are not introducing any prohibited items (cell phones, pagers, jump drives, PDAs, etc)
• Perform and/or assist government employees with inspecting bags and hand-carried items
• Receive packages from outside agencies (UPS, Fed Ex, etc) and distribute in accordance with facility standard operating procedures
• Check assigned personnel and ensure they have and are displaying authorized access badges
• Perform emergency procedures for bomb threat, active shooter, force protection, Anti-Terrorism, fire evacuation and other emergency situations in accordance with emergency procedures checklists
• Account for all logs, instructions, equipment and badges at the beginning and end of each scheduled work day
• Assist with personnel, information, program security and entry control functions
• 1-2 years related experience
• Prior experience in special program security work highly preferred, but willing to accept and train entry-level employee if otherwise qualified
• Bachelor’s degree in a related area or equivalent experience (4 years)
• Must have at least a Secret Clearance to start and able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret/SCI/SAP eligibility
• Must be willing to submit to a CI polygraph
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.