We are currently seeking a Business Development Associate to join SAIC’s Enterprise GWAC/IDIQ Center of Excellence (COE). The successful candidate will perform operational, business development, administrative, and analytical activities operating as a member of the Enterprise GWAC/IDIQ team. The Business Development Associate will support all initial business research and development activities to include: data entry, opportunity distribution, administrative activities, initial pipeline development, and general market research and analysis. This is a direct hire with our company located at our headquarters in Reston, VA with telework as an option.
• Monitor opportunity websites (i.e. GSA eBuy, beta.sam.gov, etc.) to track and gather information about relevant opportunities
• Utilize SharePoint to create and modify opportunities, enter opportunity/customer data, and maintain document repositories
• Perform general market research and analysis to support SAIC business unit goals and objectives.
• Log, analyze, synopsize, and distribute incoming RFQ/RFI opportunities across multiple GWAC/IDIQ contract vehicles based on established opportunity filters and communities of interest.
• Assist with supporting the development and maintenance of repeatable proposal development procedures, artifacts, and templates tailored to best practices for the specific GWAC/IDIQ contracts.
• Perform administrative and analytical tasks in support of GWAC PMs for multiple GWAC/IDIQ contracts.
• Participate in special projects as required.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field; experience in lieu of degree is acceptable
• Minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience, preferably in data entry/management, business development, market research, operations, and/or program/task management.
• Experience with market and business intelligence tools, to include GovWin, FPDS, Bloomberg, and others.
• Self-starter, highly innovative, and possess strong skills in organizing and managing time across multiple tasks; capable of working independently.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools including SharePoint; aptitude for quickly learning related tool sets
• Familiarity with GWAC/IDIQ contract vehicles and Task Order process.
• Familiarity in federal capture management support/processes.