SAIC is seeking a DevOps Factory Lead to fill a critical position on the Landmark AOS program. LANDMARK AOS is a large SETA contract responsible for the complete end-to-end life cycle of the customer's Ground Enterprise.
In this role, you will identify and apply modern best practices methodologies, including DevOps and Agile development that provide for the rapid development and automated fielding of capabilities, and the establishment of a continuous integration, delivery, and user feedback methodology resulting in systematic, repeatable, secure, and streamlined delivery of capabilities to the production environments.
This position will lead a team within a “DevOps factory” to integrate, test and deliver capabilities as well as advise on standards to implement for industry partners
Lead a team of DevOps Integration Engineers and Systems Engineers to transition from traditional to CI/CD workflows
Use DevOps processes and tools supporting agile application development teams leading to continuous integration, test, and deploy methods.
Create DevOps process automation and tooling to implement standards and boundaries in a way that empowers the application development teams to help themselves for their infrastructure and deployment needs.
Remain current with developments in technology, and DevOps fields through educational and other information resources and make our team aware of possible applications for new technologies and methods.
Develop, maintain and improve a continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) for delivering features, fixes and system updates in development, integration and production environments.
Establishing a DevOps execution model and transitioning current system and service support to the new model.
Assist with application integration and troubleshooting in this infrastructure for a complex application environment, including management of dependencies on services, platforms, and other applications within the cloud infrastructure.
We are looking for team members to support the transformation of legacy architectures that support high availability, mission critical systems to enhance the DoD’s and the Intelligence Community’s (IC) information processes and technical architectures. DoD and the IC, warfighters, policymakers, and acquisition leaders must address strategic challenges that focus on leading-edge IT to deliver insight, advantages, and dominance in all warfighting domains—land, maritime, air, space, and cyber.
You will work side-by-side with the other LANDMARK AOS staff comprised of world class System Engineers, Acquisition Engineers and Domain Experts to lead the customer in acquiring modern processing applications. This position offers growth opportunities not only within the LANDMARK AOS program, but within SAIC.
- Active TS clearance with SCI eligibility
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- 14+ years professional experience, related experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- Cloud-related Professional certification(s):
- Professional Cloud Solutions Architect (PCSA)
- AWS Solutions Architect (Professional)
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator (Associate)
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer (Professional)
- AWS Certified Big Data
- Experience leading a distributed cross-functional information technology implementation team.
- Hands-on experience in large-scale distributed solution architecture engineering, integration, applications, analysis
- Experience/Proficiency rapidly translating mission needs into end-to-end capabilities and services solution design.
- Experience using Agile systems implementation methodologies.