Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented CCR Project Manager to join our team in the Northern Virginia area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• The Contingency Communications and Radio (CCR) Project Manager is assigned complex projects, within the CCR program, to manage from start to finish.
• The Project Manager develops a project plan, assembles the proper personnel, develops a project timeline, identifies required resources, and executes the plan to completion.
• The Project Manager applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
• The Project Manager demonstrates knowledge of the organization’s business practices and issues.
• Must possess five (5) years technical and related experience in the field of coordination and technical support for modern CCR systems.
• Must possess knowledge of radio frequency (RF) theory and principle, and the effects of systems operating in an electronic countermeasures environment.
• Excellent technical knowledge of RF Communications (VHF/UHF/SATCOM/Radio) along with COMSEC policies and procedures.
• Must be able to specify RF communication equipment compatible with CREW systems.
• Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work effectively under minimal supervision.
• Must demonstrate the ability to interact with all levels of an organization in a professional, diplomatic, and tactful manner.
• Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work as a member of a cohesive team.
• Must be able to multitask efficiently, work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects, and have strong attention to detail.
• Must possess excellent writing and verbal skills. Must be proficient with Microsoft Windows operating systems and office automation software (e.g., Microsoft Office, SharePoint).
Security Clearance Requirements:
• Must possess an active Top Secret security clearance.
• Must be eligible for a TS/SCI to meet full performance requirements.
• May be required to travel OCONUS to conduct installation, training or maintenance at diplomatic facilities.
• OCONUS travel may include critical threat locations around the world with austere living conditions.
• Domestic travel may be required for training and program coordination.
• Mainly works in an indoor office environment- uses a computer and other office equipment and moves about to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
• Communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.