Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented CnI Technician III to join our team in the Northern Virginia area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• The Countermeasures and Integration (CnI) Technician III is the subject matter expert (SME) and performs all aspects of vehicle integration, fixed sites, quality control, and site survey projects.
• The CnI Technician III demonstrates a broad knowledge of Command, Control, Computers, Communication and Intelligence (C4I) systems including electronic countermeasures (ECM), tactical and non-tactical radios, personnel tracking and locator (PTL) and mobile video systems (MVS).
• Must have broad knowledge of Configuration Management practices and principles for Department of State Armor (AV) Vehicle platforms. This will be measured through the successful completion of very complex assignments and evaluated by CnI OPS.
• The CnI Technician III supports U.S. Department of State PTB/CnI requirements for multiple overseas theaters / potentially high-threat environments.
• While primarily tasks are CONUS, the CnI Technician III will rotate between multiple locations within each theater providing support based off Post requirements.
• The CnI Technician III will be required to travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations for PTB support.
• The CnI Technician III will demonstrate and apply knowledge of the integration of ECM, CCR, MVS, PTL and vehicle platform integration.
• The Technician III will demonstrate mastery of the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of the U.S. Department of State CnI section and be able to guide more junior Technicians in their application.
• Reports to CnI Operation Managers (Section Lead, CONUS/OCONUS).
• Must possess at least five - seven years of technical experience in the technical support for modern ECM systems, and/or tactical and non-tactical radio systems with the ability to integrate Command, Control, Computers, Communication and Intelligence (C4I) systems including ECM, CCR, PTL and MVS systems, and perform vehicle power and cooling upgrades.
• Must possess advance knowledge of radio frequency (RF) theory and principle, and the effects of CREW systems operating in an electronic countermeasures environment; experience planning vehicle movements, with vehicles equipped with CREW systems; understanding of insurgent Improvised Explosive Device (IED) emplacement tactics.
• Must be able to develop Techniques, Tactics, and Procedures (TTP’s) for deploying vehicles equipped with CREW systems based on the national, local, and immerging Remote Controlled Improvised Explosive Device (RCIED) threat.
• Must demonstrate proficiency with ECM systems used by the U.S. Department of State, including the CREW-2 (Duke), EGON, MODI/ODIN and Symphony family of systems.
• Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work effectively under minimal supervision.
• Must demonstrate the ability to interact with all levels of an organization in a professional, diplomatic, and tactful manner.
• Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work as a member of a cohesive team.
• Must be able to multi-task efficiently, work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects and have strong attention to detail.
• Must possess excellent writing and verbal skills.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Windows operating systems and office automation software (e.g., Microsoft Office, SharePoint).
• Must have a working knowledge of the Maximo Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Integrated Logistics Management System (ILMS).
Security Clearance Requirements:
• Must have a current US Government TOP SECRET Personnel Security Clearance.
• Must be eligible for and able to obtain and maintain required Security Clearance/access approvals which support Protective Technology lifesaving equipment such as Electronic Countermeasures (ECM), tactical and non-tactical radios, Personnel Tracking and Locator (PTL) and Mobile Video Systems (MVS).
• Will be required to travel OCONUS to conduct installation, training or maintenance at diplomatic facilities.
• OCONUS travel may include critical threat locations around the world with austere living conditions.
• Domestic travel may be required for training and program coordination.
• Works on concrete shop floors and positions self inside vehicles to work in cramped and awkward positions.
• Moves equipment weighing up to 30 pounds across and/or around shop floors.
• Uses screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, and other hand and power tools.
• Frequently works in warehouses, buildings and vehicles that may be hot, cold, drafty, and poorly lighted.
• Occasionally works outdoors in all types of terrain and weather conditions.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.