SAIC is seeking motivated, dedicated and energetic Program Control Analyst (PCA) to support programs within the National Security & Space Sector in Chantilly, VA. The qualified applicant should be well versed in various program types (CPAF, CPIF, CPFF, LOE) with a strong background in CPIF. Independently monitor and analyze program status on a daily basis. Provide support and analysis in all areas of program control and business management in support of both program and corporate deliverables. The position must be able to analyze Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) in sufficient detail to monitor progress, assess program status, and identify performance issues in a timely manner. Position requires coordination with customer, PM, scheduler, tech leads, and functional leads.
Responsibilities include, not limited to:
• Preparation of financial internal/external reports to include Annual Operation Plan (AOP), Forecasts, EACs/ETCs, WBS Setup, charging practices, purchase requisitions, monitoring subcontractor costs, review/approve/track invoices, prepare CFSRs/BMRs and prepare customer invoice backup documentation
• Analyze schedule impacts and perform “what if” scenarios to help develop recovery plans
• Prepare budgets for all contract work and performs financial analysis such as funding profiles, revenue outlook, variance analysis
• Must be able to multi-task and support complex elements of the project efficiently and effectively
• Must be able to interface with various functional departments (contracts, subcontracts, accounting, etc) and communicate effectively
Active TS clearance
Must be able to analyze master schedules in sufficient detail to monitor progress, assess program status, and identify performance issues in a timely manner.
Bachelor’s degree (will consider experience in lieu of a degree) with 10+ years of government contracting experience
Advanced skills in Excel
Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Complete understanding of revenue, fee, ROC/ROS, AOP; forecasts
Ability to balance long-term thinking with short-term execution