Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented CnI Deputy Program Lead to join our team in the Northern Virginia area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• The Countermeasures and Integration (CnI) Deputy Program Lead assists the CnI Program Lead with all aspects of CnI mission support to DOS in multiple overseas and domestic locations.
• The CnI Deputy Program Lead works closely with the ECM, MVS and VPIM Program Leads in developing near-, mid- and long-term plans and the System Development Life Cycle for all protective technology equipment (C4i), as well as any replacement technology.
• Works closely with the CnI Material Management team to ensure the proper preparation and tracking of Purchase Requests, Engineering Security Services Reports (ESSR), Purchase Orders, and property accountability to ensure uninterrupted sustainment support to CONUS and OCONUS operations.
• The CnI Deputy Program Lead is also responsible for the timely submission of all deliverables to include the Weekly Activity Report, Monthly Activity Report, and the daily personnel status report (PERSTAT).
• The CnI Deputy Program Lead interfaces with DS senior management to clarify requirements and formulate fielding plans for equipment.
• Supervisory Responsibilities: Act on behalf of the CnI Program Lead in their absence and provide direction, guidance and accountability for the CnI Operations Manager (CONUS), CnI Operations Coordinator and the CnI Quality Assurance (QA/QC) Lead. Under the direction of the CnI Program Lead, they will assign additional duties to the CnI team as required.
• More than ten (10) years of program and project management experience leading large and diverse teams.
• Operational military experience and leadership is desired. Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work effectively with little to no supervision.
• Must demonstrate the ability to interact with all levels of an organization in a professional, diplomatic, and tactful manner.
• Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to lead a cohesive team.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, effectively multitask, and pay strong attention to detail.
• Must possess excellent writing and verbal skills.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and SharePoint and have a working knowledge of Maximo CMMS and ILMS.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is desired.
• Operational military experience and leadership is desired.
Security Clearance Requirements:
• Must possess a current US Government Top Secret Personnel Security Clearance.
• Must be eligible for a TS/SCI to meet full performance requirements.
• Will be required to travel CONUS/OCONUS to conduct CnI Program reviews, audits/inspections counseling & mentoring of team members at diplomatic facilities worldwide.
• OCONUS travel may include critical threat locations around the world with austere living conditions.
• Domestic travel will be required for training and program coordination.
• Mainly works in an indoor office environment- uses a computer and other office equipment and moves about to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
• Communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.